Browse Digital Heritage
- (-) Remove Traditional Practices filter Traditional Practices
- Tools and Instruments (77) Apply Tools and Instruments filter
- Flora and Fauna (26) Apply Flora and Fauna filter
- Food (22) Apply Food filter
- Dress and Ornaments (20) Apply Dress and Ornaments filter
- People (14) Apply People filter
- Oral Traditions (5) Apply Oral Traditions filter
- History (4) Apply History filter
- Dance (1) Apply Dance filter
SummaryIt is fishing rod made of bamboo stick and a thin thread like is connected with the top of the stick where small earthworm or any eatable is attached so to feed fish and catch them.
CategoryTools and Instruments, Traditional Practices
SummaryKhamplu is a traditional bamboo cane made container of Dimasas. This container is used especially in marriages to carry necessary items from groom's side to bride.
SummaryJaliputli Haba is one of the traditional worship practices of the Bodos. Two idols - groom and bride, made out of straw, decorated with new clothes and garlands are wedded. It is then placed auspiciously in one of the families courtyard for worship.